- World-class hardware by HikVision
- Records staff ID with temperature via facial scan
- Replace touch-based time attendance (e.g. fingerprint)
- Visitor registration system with COVID-19 form
- Integration with door access
- Vanadium Oxide uncooled sensor
- 7 inch touch screen
- Accuracy: ± 0.5 °C without black body calibration
- Recognition distance: 0.3 to 2 m
- Fast face detection (< 0.2 s per person)
- Face mask wearing alert (can be forced or turned off)
- Triggers voice prompt when fever detected
- Standard Operating Procedure during Movement Control Order by Ministry of International Trade and Industry (MITI)
Contactless Registration System for Employees and Visitors
- Fill in the Self-Declaration Form
- Pre-Registration via Link (via the link provided by your host)
- On-the-Spot Registration via QR Code (placed at Point of Entry)
- All employees and visitors will be required to declare their travel history and current health status by completing a self-declaration form. All information collected will be used in accordance to PDPA.
- Take a selfie/ Upload a photo
- Upon registration, you will be required to upload a photo/selfie of yourself for verification purposes.
- Verification and Fever Detection
Upon arrival, head over to the terminal. It uses facial recognition to retrieve your appointment details
(based on the photo you submitted in Step 2) & simultaneously detects your temperature – storing it in
your appointment details.
- Advice by the reception
- Scenario 1 : Healthy visitors can proceed for appointment
- Scenario 2 : Unhealthy/ Suspected visitors will not be allowed to proceed for an appointment and to be escorted to an isolated zone for further verification.
Thermal camera for public spaces available too.
Kindly contact us for further info.