GRANDVIEW PROJECTOR SCREEN
Grandview Crystal Screen Co. Ltd. is one of the most innovative and influential projection screen manufacturers, offering a complete line of internationally recognized projection screens. In 1999, Grandview originated and was established in Canada. Today, Grandview’s research and development and manufacturing factory is located in the Panyu District of Guangzhou City in China.
Throughout the years, Grandview has gained numerous titles and certificates which showcase the consistent and ever growing nature of the company.
With product research and innovation, Grandview is always a leader in the industry by developing numerous new projection screen models and innovating on traditional projection screens to satisfy customized needs for different users.
Detailed work determines success, good quality come from strict quality control. With detailed designs, a meticulous manufacturing process and stringent quality control standards, Grandview products enjoy an extremely low rate of warranty repairs needed.
Grandview has acquired more than 40 titles of intellectual property patents both domestically and internationally.
• Won the bid for “Countryside Mobile Digital Cinema Project” purchased by National State Administration of Radio Film and Television.
• Official supplier of China Film Group Corporation for Countryside Digital Cinema Project.
• Supply to more than 200 national sectors such as State General Administration for Quality Supervision, State Intellectual Property Office, Chinese Academy of Sciences, National Convention Center.
• Supply to Olympic Games, Asia Games, National Games, World Expo.
• Supply to Foreign Aid Projects (for example, Burma, Korea, Equatorial Guinea).
• Supply to the world’s famous hotel chains like Shangri-La Hotel, Starwood Hotel, Intercontinental Hotel, Marriott Hotel, Best Western Hotel, Hilton Hotel.
On August 27, 2015, Grandview Screen USA submitted several projection screens to the IMAGING SCIENCE Foundation (ISF) to be tested for ISF certification. In attendance from Grandview Screen USA were Robert Grawet President, Joan Lighty COO and Dan Drook Vice President Sales and Marketing. Joel Silver (Owner and President) of ISF said it was important for the Grandview team to attend the tests to experience firsthand knowledge of the test procedures. Joel commented, “I looked at the Grandview screens prior to the tests, and saw they all had great potential.” At the end of the day, three screens received ISF certification.
Interested in Our Solutions ?